napa valley summer wedding at tre posti

I don't think I've cried more at a wedding. 
Wow. I can tell you I've been looking forward to this day for a long time, so I can only imagine the anticipation that Hannah and Nathan had! I've had so many people ask me how I ended up booking a wedding in Napa Valley. So here you go:

Hannah is a Cali girl, Nathan is a Kentucky boy. They share their lives together in Chicago. Because of the time that we have spent throughout their long engagement, I've gotten to know these two very well (I'm talking like, I had to let some tequila ware out of my system on Hannah's bedroom floor) and when it was finally their time, I truly felt like I was one of their friends getting to witness this day with them. These two are only a few days apart in terms of their birthdays, so their story of how they met just gets me.

Nathan is a veteran and while stationed in San Diego, he went out with the guys to celebrate his birthday at a local bar. Hannah was out doing the same with her girls, celebrating her birthday. As fate had it, they ran into each other and bonded over the fact that they were celebrating the same thing. The rest is history.

 I cried SO MANY tears at this wedding. I don't know if it's the fact that I realllly got to know these two or the fact that Hannah and I are literally the exact same person (minus her absence of Taylor Swift in her life).  I've been able to bond with Hannah on so many levels and I'm so lucky that I get to do that with so many of my brides. 

I'm so excited to finally share this blog! It's full of so much love and laughter.

Congratulations you two!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Tre Posti, St. Helena, CA
Wedding Planner: Carly J Saber Event Coordination
Florals: LC Floral Design
Videography: Amor in Motion
Beauty: A Toast to Beauty
Rentals and Decor: Bright 
Signage: Blushtype
Cake + Desserts: Monday Bakery
DJ: AMS DJ

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top