warm summer wedding at the farmhouse in plainfield

These two FINALLY got to say "I do!"

I'm so freaking excited to share the wedding of Jackie and Jake! These two went through it with COVID and ended up hiring me after their original plans had to be pushed and they ended up with a brand new date in 2021. 

Jackie and Jake have to be one of the most fun couples I have in the PBL family! They are two peas in a pod and when it comes to being fluent in sarcasm, these two could teach a class on it. They speak my language! Their wedding day was at The Farmhouse in Plainfield and oh my gosh was it a beauty! I couldn't get over the way Jake just looked at Jackie the entire day!

Their two pups were incorporated into their table numbers, they shared epic gifts for each other (see Jake opening his gift below!) and they had the best time dancing the night away! I couldn't have put on a more beautiful day for these two! I'm so honored I was able to be the one to capture their love and laughter! 

Congratulations you two!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Farmhouse
Florals: Town & Country Gardens
Beauty: Hairs to the Bride
DJ: Admit One 
Catering: Chic Chef
Wedding Dress: Bri'Zan Couture
Stationary: Invitations Inc.
Videography: Borrowed and Blue Productions
Photography: Photography by Lauryn

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top