downtown dallas, texas engagement session

I've known Katie since she was 13, so photographing her engagement session is a treat!
You guys; I'm in love with this session! Katie and Lenny are both from Chicago, but currently reside in Dallas with their chonky boy, Jax. Katie is my best friend's little sister, so we go way back. I'm talking, 8th grade way back! 

I've gotten to see Katie grow into her own and when she found Lenny, she just lit up! Naturally, when it was time for these two to level up to fiances, I slid into her DM's to chat all things weddings!

These two are getting married back home at Cantigny Park next spring, but to honor their new hometown, we did their engagement session Texas style! Katie really wanted a more urban feel to these images, so why not walk around some streets and land on a roof top? 

Dallas is such a beautiful city and I had so much fun playing with new looks and backdrops! Apparently, this rooftop is "the rooftop" to go to for photos. So much so that if you visit Dallas and don't stop up their, did you really go to Dallas? We were joined by several other shoots happening, but it was nothing on this Chicago girl ;)

I cannot wait to photograph their wedding day next May. Until then, I'm dreaming of this Dallas session!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top