elegant gold and lilac wedding at waterfront center in bettendorf

I'm still in awe over this one...
HOLY FREAKING COW. It's been 48 hours since this stunning day and I'm still at a loss for words. 

I had the pleasure of meeting Scott back in 2018 when he was the best man for this brother, John. John and Kelsi were married in Chicago and I had the honor of photographing their wedding. When Scott and Elizabeth began planning their wedding, Kelsi made sure that they got in touch with me!

I have to admit, photographing a second wedding within the same family is such an honor! Not only is there a sense of familiarity for me, but the fact that they hired me twice is just so amazing! I was so excited to finally get to meet Elizabeth!

These two live in Bettendorf, Iowa, so I made the drive over there the morning of the wedding and I kind of had an idea of what I was walking into. On their logistics form, they put, "we are renting trees and bringing them in." So I mean, I had expectations of some grandeur. 

I was not wrong. Not one bit! The new Tinsman's served elegance in every corner of the day! From stunning, towering floral arrangements to greenery enveloping every detail; every where you turned, you were impressed.

We even got to take formals of the two of them at their new home together that was covered in ivy and landscaped perfectly. I just was in photographer heaven! 

Congratulations you two! I'm so honored to have been there now to ring in the new Tinsman's X 2! 

Vendor Team:
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: Waterfront Convention Center
Design & Coordination: Bright Designs
Florals: Christopher Crow
Wedding Cake: Olde Towne Bakery
Late Night Ice Cream: Whitey's Ice Cream
Desserts: Small Town Pastry
Band: KC Flo
Beauty: Haus of Heir
Wedding Gown: Justin Alexander
Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy After Six
Men's Attire: The Gentry Shop
Paper Goods: Noted Design

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top