classic white and green wedding at the brix on fox

I must say, this wedding had a first for me that I kind of loved!

WOW. This wedding was stunningly beautiful! When the bride is in the wedding industry, you just know that every detail is going to be paid special attention to. Even more, the side of the industry that Michelle works in is the bridal salon! She is a consultant at Gilded Rose Atelier, a stunning boutique that sells the most beautiful wedding dresses! 

Yet again, the world proves that it is a much smaller space than you think! Turns out, Michelle's dad used to work with my father in law, so when I posted her engagement photos, her dad had already been following my work through my FIL! When we finally met up in person, she shared her autographed Folklore album from Taylor Swift and I knew then that this girl was my soul sister!

Michelle and Jake hosted the sweetest wedding with a close group of friends and family at one of my favorite suburban venues, The Brix on Fox. Bonus: they had a freaking taco bar! OK! With her career at Gilded Rose, you know her dress options were epic! Not only did she don the most beautiful gown for their formals, she had TWO outfit changes, meaning she had THREE DIFFERENT WEDDING DRESSES! Dream. Dream come true.

I had so much fun capturing the love these two share and witnessing the epic dance party that they hosted! It was a beautiful wedding! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Smrt!

Vendor Team:
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Venue: The Brix on Fox: Industria
Wedding Coordination + DJ: SNP Productions
Florals: Branching Out Chicago
Cake: Ambrosia Euro American Pâtisserie
Catering + Desserts: Tasty Catering
 Beauty: Mario Tricoci
Wedding Dresses: Gilded Rose Atelier | Designer - Dany Tabet
Men's Attire: Men's Wearhouse
Paper Goods: Zazzle

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top