colorful engagement session at cantigny park

HOLY COW; FALL IS SHOWING OFF!
Katie and Adam are getting married! I know Katie back from my college years when we were President/VP of our cancer fighting club on campus! So when Adam popped the question, Katie reached out to me immediately! 

They ended up booking their wedding at The Brix, so naturally, it's a match made in heaven! I was so excited to finally meet Adam, because I know Katie enough to know that whoever she chooses to be with has to be a real good one! I wasn't wrong! These two just know how to have fun together!

We had so much fun walking around Cantigny and seeing all the fall colors exploding at the park! They were so good at being in front of the camera and literally every "pose" ended in them laughing together. They are just so easy to me! I cannot wait for their October wedding next year!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top