early winter wedding with hawaiian customs

It was all so magical!
I cried a ton! I've actually known Christina since we were kids, but we were never close friends. We simply rode the same bus all throughout our school years since we lived in the same neighborhood. She was a year behind me, so our paths never crossed much, other than that bus ride.

Fast forward to Jordan entering her life and it was time for them to plan a wedding. I've shot a few weddings of high school folks of mine, so Tina knew of me! We immediately clicked and the rest is history! 

Christina and Jordan are literal perfection together. I know I say this a ton, but the love these two share is so OBVIOUS when you are with them; you can't help but smile. Jordan spoke the sweetest words to Tina in both his vows and during his reception speech. At one point, I looked over to Lesly, my second shooter, who was a blubbery mess of happy tears. It was that kind of wedding.

There are two things that stand out to me as I reflect back on their day. 1. Their dog, Kona, was a huge piece of their day. Jordan had trained Kona in advance to accept the rings on his head and snout just for a photo op. Kona also walked his dad down the aisle. He even got to do a first look with his momma. It was all just doggy heaven for me. 2. It was really important to these two to honor Jordan's Hawaiian heritage. They included a lei ceremony just after their vows where each other's parents presented their new son or daughter in-law with traditional lei flown in from Hawaii. It was just special!

I'm in love with these two and their wedding day and I am so excited to share these images! 
Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Tom!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Fisherman's Inn
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Videography: The Alcantaras
Floral: Designs by Janet
DJ: Toast & Jam DJs
Cake: The Cakery
Bridal Makeup: Patty McGuire Hair
Bridal Hair: Colby Conn
Wedding Dress: Brides by Young
Bridesmaid Dresses: Revelry
Groom's Attire: Men's Wearhouse
Paper Goods: simply aSk events + design
Leis: Cindy’s Lei Shoppe
Dog Attendant: Luxe Dog Nanny

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top