sunlit engagement session at lincoln park + north ave beach

Adrienne + Quinn were soaking in sunlight at their spring engagement session!
I was so excited to meet Adrienne and Quinn because from the moment we had our consult, I knew we would vibe. Like instantaneously. We speak the same language of sarcasm and wit. Same wavelengths over here!

When they asked me if I was ok with Lucy, their pup, coming along for photos, you already know my response! I am always down for your doggo joining us! Lucy was more interested in eating the grass and saying hi to other dog friends than the actual session, but we still managed to capture her with her parents!

We got so lucky this day in the city with amazing weather and light! I love how fun their session was! I cannot wait to capture their wedding next Spring!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top