shades of summer at the industria

A literal perfect summer day!
Kelsey & Chris hosted the most perfect summer wedding! The weather, the decor and the party vibes were BAR NONE. I love when a couple has little worries other than just being together and having the best time together with their closest people. These two partied their booties off and were dripping in happiness the entire day.

It's no secret, by now, that I love photographing at The Brix. For me, it's close to home, has great light, and the owners are amazing people. It's really an easy day for me all around. Kelsey and Chris truly made my job easy by trusting me at every corner. 

The icing on top of this day was the way it ended. These two brought in a late night snack from McDonalds! YES. I love McDonalds (guilty pleasure) and it was a fun add-on for their guests!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Marras! 

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Brix
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Wedding Coordination: Day of Divas
Florals: The Works Florist
Beauty: Stephanie Messina (Hair)/Alyssa Lalagos (Makeup)
Cake: Deerfields Bakery
DJ: Pete's my DJ
Catering: Cuisine America
Wedding Gown: The Crystal Bride
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: The Suit Shop
Paper Goods: Minted
Videography: Vivid Visual
Rentals: SNP Productions
Officiant: Dana Landin

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top