summertime glow at chicago's museum campus: an engagement session

Pure Magic! 
I'm so freaking lucky. Still, after 12 years of running this business, I'm in awe that I get paid to do this. When you have a couple like George + Janel, you realize quickly how truly amazing this job is. These two made my job so easy, fun and light. Their engagement session was one seriously ordered out of a catalog. Beautiful summer weather, gorgeous light and one seriously derpy doodle (named Dawson after their first date spot!)!

Janel and George are a 2023 couple of mine and I'm so happy I finally got to meet them in person! We had the best evening together just talking as if we were old friends. We compared Blizzard orders from DQ and discussed our fast food guilty pleasures. Everything short of doing a Mickie D's run right then and there! 

I had such a great time capturing the love that these two share together and I just know that if they rocked this session this easily, their wedding is going to be one for the books!

Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top