july summer wedding at montebello estate

I've been waiting for this one for four years!
EEEE! I can't believe it's time for me to doing this blog post! I met Lindsey and Steve back in 2018 at Lauren and Willy's wedding where Lindsey was a bridesmaid. Flash forward to 2019 and I saw Lindsey again as a bridesmaid in Gina and Will's wedding! This was becoming a thing. 

In August of 2020, it was finally their turn to get engaged! Steve popped the question and almost immediately I got a message from Lindsey! It truly is the biggest compliment when you get to stay in the same friend group of ladies who all hire you for their wedding. It just makes me giddy! 

By now, Lindsey and I were on a texting basis and she would send me thoughts and ideas for her wedding day (including my thoughts on their unity shot; see below). She had only been dreaming of it for years; since Steve and her got together in college way back in 2011! Yes, they have been together 11 years! 

I could ramble on more about how much I love these two, but I'll get to the photos because they're so so good! They capture these two perfectly and they threw one hell of a party to celebrate their love!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Diemand!

Vendor Team: 
Venue: The Montebello Estate
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Beauty: Fearless and Bella
Florals: Blush Blooms & Co.

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top