summer beach session with puppy at north avenue beach

I love getting to see past couples of mine!
Ok wait; that statement isn't partially true. There is no such thing as past clients in my book. All of clients STAY my clients! Bridget and Chris were married last October and early into their newlywed bliss, they added Bailey to their family!

Of course the minute I see you get a dog, I DM you and say we need a puppy session! Bridget was on top of it and booked this summer session within a few weeks of them getting Bailey! They had a vision to have candid beach photos, so before we let Bailey loose in the water, we did some lakefront trail photos! 

We had so much with this session and while it was exhausting (Bailey is still tuckered out as I blog this!), it was so so worth it!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top