gillson beach engagement session in july

I'm quite literally in love with this session!
Sometimes, every element of a session comes together in the most perfect way and you get a session like this! I had the pleasure of photographing Scott proposing to Rachael in January of this year and I'm so excited that they kept me on board to photograph their wedding! 

We met up at Gillson Beach in Wilmette (a favorite location of mine to shoot at!) and they brought their pup, Rocky, along for some introductory photos! The lighting was perfection, the colors were beautiful and we had the best time catching up! These two have so much fun together and I don't think there was a moment where they weren't just straight up laughing and enjoying each other. 

I'm always extra excited when I have a couple who is willing to get in the water (the Notebook style!). We ended this summer beach session by them dipping their toes and a little bit more into Lake Michigan. I'm just in love with the softness of the beach in these images. I truly cannot wait to photograph their wedding next July! 

Congratulations, again, you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top