golden hour engagement session at olive park beach with morkie dog

This engagement session was *sparkling*
Samantha and I are Swiftie sisters! We bonded immediately over our love for Taylor Swift and instantly clicked when we first chatted on the phone! Her and Thomas even have a little pup that is Benny's size, named Mango (can you even!?) and he joined along his parents for their engagement session!

These two are just....*magic* They made my job so incredibly easy! They are just naturals in front of the camera! Sam and Thomas are saying "I Do" this September and after their engagement session, I just know that their wedding day is going to be a blast!

It was constant fun and smiles at this session and I'm pretttty sure you can tell just by looking at these images! I'm so excited for them!

Congratulations to you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top