a classic chicago engagement session at lincoln park boardwalk and north avenue beach

I'm obsessed with these two!
These two....just melt me! I first met Allison as a bridesmaid in a wedding I previously photographed (hey Jory + Caroline!) and when Ishaan popped the question, Allison emailed me! I'll never forget our first call. It went something like this...

Allison: "so I'm Jewish and Ishaan is Indian and we are having a fusion wedding!"
Me: "omg amazing! How are you planning on fusing the two cultures?"
Allison: "idk I thought you could tell me"

🤣🤣

Anywho, after chatting, they landed on a plan and I am SO EXCITED for their September wedding! We had them step in front of the camera for a practice round in July and they rocked their engagement session! I mean, come on! They're glowing!

I cannot wait to see their two cultures come together in the most beautiful way at their wedding! 

Congratulations to Allison + Ishaan!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top