fall wedding in logan square with portraits at garfield park conservatory

The Garfield Park Conservatory never fails!
The pure joy that Claire and Mike had on their wedding day is unmatched! I don't think I've ever seen a bride, quite literally, jump up and down so many times from excitement! 

I was so excited for this day because I knew that Mike and Claire's style is just so cool and I knew that their wedding day would follow suit. I was not wrong! These two did their day their way and every corner was filled with exactly what they wanted. I'm talking down to the wooden flowers that Claire's mom made, the shots of Malort taken just before walking down the aisle and the take over that Mike did with the band for an epic drum solo! The atmosphere of their wedding reception was straight up party and I felt like I was at a concert with the best energy!

I'm so excited to show these images off and I know that they truly capture the love these two share!

Congratulations to you two!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Logan Square Auditorium
Photo Location: Garfield Park Conservatory
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Day of Coordinator: Danielle Coughlin
Florals & Decor: Handmade by Mother of the Bride
Wedding Dress: Queen Gowns
Catering: Big Star
Band: One Night Band

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top