stunning summer wedding with dog at galleria marchetti

The floral dresses, the involvement of their dog and the epic weather; Julie and Brian had the most perfect day!
Oh, where do I begin? Julie and Brian are the sweetest couple you'll ever meet! Their love for the fur babe, Coconut, was so evident, that Coconut kind of stole the show (and they loved it!)

Julie found me on IG, but after some digging, I connected the dots and realized that I had actually photographed Brian's cousin, Joe's, wedding to Chelsea! I'm telling you; Chicago isn't that big! I love love love finding overlaps in my couples!

Coconut is the baby of these two and it was very important to Brian and Julie that her presence be felt at every step of the day. From first look, to vows, to even reception details, Coconut was THERE! I love when couples really incorporate their babes into the day and it's always so much fun to have a dog around!

Every chapter of this wedding day was picture perfect. Julie was worried about the weather, but the weather gods showed up and gave them the most beautiful summer day in the city. I mean, you can't order something more perfect!

I'm rather obsessed with their gallery and love how these images truly capture the essence of their day!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Ciardiello!

Vendor Team
Venue: Galleria Marchetti
Planning: Simply Elegant Group
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Atmosphere Event Group
Videography: Elegante Media 
Beauty: Anomalie Beauty Agency
Wedding Dress: Rivini from Bella Bianca Chicago
Bridesmaid Dresses: Jimmy Choo
Men's Attire: Vera Wang
Calligraphy: Grace Wood Calligraphy
Music: Yazz Events
Trolley: Premier Trolley

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top