rainy summer wedding day at palos country club

I've never loved shades of blue more!
I'm not sure what my favorite part of Kit & Ed is. I bonded with Kit over our shared love of Taylor Swift and when I showed up to their wedding day, I was so in my feels because Kit and Ed's wedding day was so reminiscent of my own. The blue bridesmaid dresses, the monsoon of a rain storm all morning/early afternoon and even the same perfume for the bride! I felt right at home with these two as they are the most welcoming and friendly couple to anybody they meet!

When you book your wedding for August in Chicago, rain is kiiiiind of a "maybe" thing. More than likely, you're just going to see scorching temps and a whole lot of sun. Well. Not this day! We had temps in the very low 70's and a rain storm that seemed to hang over the area. Kit and Ed were so amazing at going with the flow and soaking (no pun intended) up the day just as it happened. The weather gods decided to ease up on them and provided us with the most AMAZING sunset and dry air for portrait time!

I just loved spending the day with these two and their family and friends. They might take the record for largest wedding party I've every photographed; 31 people in total! But you know what? It didn't even feel that big because everybody was so welcoming and amazing at making Kit and Ed's day perfect for them! 

I'm so excited to share these images for such an amazing couple! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Jozefiak!

Vendor Team
Venue: Palos Country Club
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Beauty: You Glow Girl
Florals: Blush Blooms & Co.
Cake: Orland Bakery
DJ: Party All Nite!
Wedding Dress: Bella Sposa Bridal Boutique
Bridesmaid Dresses: Revelry
Men's Attire: Menguin
Transportation: Sunrise
Paper Goods: Daniels Printing and Office Supply

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top