black and white jewish wedding with confetti at renaissance chicago

Can we do confetti shooters at every reception? Asking for myself...
Simply; wow. Audrey & Jacob. Damn, I don't even know what to say because my brain is just full of so many positive memories, notes and observations from their wedding day. 

I hadn't met either of these two prior to the wedding weekend. I walked into their rehearsal dinner with only email and phone communication, yet I felt like I had known them for years. I'm SO glad I did rehearsal dinner coverage for these two because I got to meet all of the important players for their big day ahead of time and build a connection with everyone. I was freaking pumped to walk into their wedding day knowing how amazing and welcoming their family and friends all were to me.

On Saturday, the vibes were vibing HARD as custom chants were flowing, hype up songs were singing and the details were off the charts gorgeous. I know I've said this a million times, so let's just go ahead and make it a million and one: Wrigley Building is the all star of Chicago portraits locations. You just cannot go wrong. The photos we shot at Wrigley Building for this wedding are some of my favorites! 

Everything from the ceremony details to the reception was through and through "Audrey and Jacob." The speeches, the East Coast style reception timeline (dancing throughout the night!) and the confetti shooters to really bring everyone together. I was, and am, obsessed. (To quote Audrey and Deb ;))

So here it is...Audrey and Jacob's sneak peek! I'm in love with everything!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Wiczer!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Renaissance Chicago 
Planner: Great Events Chicago
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Floral: Steve's Flower Market
Cake: Alliance Bakery
Band: Rendezvous
Hair: Rhona Kane Hair
Makeup: Kelly La Banco
Wedding Gown: Bella Bianco
Men's Attire: The Black Tux
Save the Dates: Minted
Videography: True Grain Films

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top