striking garden wedding at the armour house at golden hour

I'm still trying to pick my jaw up from the floor after this one!
Where do I begin with Spencer and Amanda's wedding day? I guess I have to start back in April of 2022 when Lauren and Shane got married!

Lauren and Spencer are siblings, so as I was photographing Lauren and Shane's April wedding, Spencer and Amanda were in the shadows watching me work (LOL!) It wasn't long after the wedding that I got an email from Amanda asking if I was available for their 2023 wedding. I think you're caught up now!

So here we are, September 2023 and all of the everythings aligned for Spencer and Amanda to have THEE most perfect wedding day! I'm talking the weather, the lighting, the venue; everything was out of a magazine. I was in photographer heaven photographing their details and their love!

I could keep going on about these two and how much fun I had with them or how welcomed they made me feel or how amazing Spencer was with making sure Amanda was happy with all of the photos we were taking. But, I digress. The photos are what the people want to see!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Suppes!

Vendor Team
Venue: The Armour House 
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Polly's Petals
Videography: 312Film
Cake: Deerfields Bakery
DJ: Dream House Productions
Ceremony Strings: BeatMix Music
Hair: Hair by Frannn
Makeup: Marissa's Makeup Plan
Wedding Gown: Alexandra Grecco
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: The Black Tux
Transportation: M&M Limousine
Paper Goods: Minted

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top