a lakeside celebration at the abbey resort

The lakeside vibes were poppin' and it was stunning!
I've been dreaming of photographing a blue and white "Hamptons" vibe wedding for awhile. The fact that it came along with Alexa and Julian was the cherry on top! These two are SO MUCH FUN to be around and pretty much down for whatever!

We spent the entire day at The Abbey Resort in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and I made sure we took full advantage of the landscape. While we were doing first look on the pier, I noticed a boat pulling up to the dock. Impulsively, I asked Captain Evan if he could do a quick loop back into the harbor, but with our bride and groom on board. He agreed and we were able to get some GORGEOUS boat shots on the water! It made my day, and the couples! 

The weather cooled down (August, hello where are you?) and was a cool 73 degrees. The overcast skies hung out with us throughout portraits and RIGHT as they said "I do" the sun poked out! It was so cool to witness!

When I walked into the reception space, my jaw dropped. The blue and white lake style was immaculate. Not a single detail was forgotten and I had the best time capturing all of the laughs, tears and memorable moments that happened in that room; specifically, a first for me: the groom dropping the bride during their first dance. Sorry, Julian for the call out! But this moment made for some amazing laughs across the guests and it was definitely a memory made for all. 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Ramirez!

Vendor Team:
Venue: The Abbey Resort, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Planning & Design: Graceful Events
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Frontier Flowers of Fontana
Beauty: Bella Bridal
Photobooth: TTunes
Band & Strings: TVK Orchestra
Cake: Poppy Cakes
Bridal Gown: Mira Couture
Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie
Men's Attire: Black Tux
                                             
                                             

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top