joyful fall wedding with golden hour portraits at leroy oaks forest preserve

When you're the most laid back couple and you let everything flow how they might!
Megan and Forrest might be the most laid back, chill couple of the year! And thank god for that because an unexpected hiccup on their wedding day was handled with such grace and a positive attitude that this hiccup didn't stand a CHANCE!

Megan and Forrest live in California these days, but they opted to have their wedding in Forrest's home town of St. Charles. We started right in with the sweetest first looks before heading into their ceremony. This wedding was special to me because we did all of their portraits at Leroy Oaks Forest Preserve, which, if you've been following me for any time, you might remember that I literally started my photography journey at that very same property. I've only gotten to do wedding portraits one other time at Leroy, so I LOVED photographing them here. 

We headed over to Venuti's in Addison for the party and boy did this group know how to rip up the dance floor! Megan and Forrest had the most EPIC first dance choreographed and they killed it! The crowd was so impressed (myself included!)

I had a blast with these two and I'm so excited to share their sneak peek!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hyler!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Venuti's
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Becky's Bouquets
DJ: Elite Party Pro
Transportation: M&M Limo

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top