fall engagement session full of laughter at lincoln park boardwalk

When NYC and Chicago fell in love...
Sara and Alex are seriously LOADS of laughs together! One of the first things they told me was "we just like to have fun together" and I knew immediately that we would hit it off!

Alex is born and raised in NYC and Sara is from Chicago. They've spent their time in New York but are traveling back to Chicago when they say "I Do!" They are tying the knot at The Dalcy next July and after this rockstar of an engagement session (that they totally killed!) I am SO EXCITED to capture their wedding day!

These two just bounce laughter off of each other and know how to have a good time. Which I just know will translate to an epic party on their wedding day! 

Congratulations to Sara & Alex!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top