anniversary photos in old town and lincoln park with beagle

I love getting to see past couples in front of my camera again!
Melissa and Steve are back, baby! Oh, and Max too! You might remember their wedding day last June 2022. Max was very involved in the day and his duties included a first look with his mom, walking down the aisle and indulging in his very own "Dog of Honor' wedding cake! Well, we had to bring him back and pay homage to some of those wedding day moments.

We opted for a little ice cream date in Old Town (Jeni's, duh) and Max was, quite literally, eating it up! We all imagined a cute lil lick moment but Max just kind of ate the whole cone in bite. Whoops!

We took a stroll over to Lincoln Park boardwalk and Melissa was really hoping for some fall colors. The trees were *just* starting to get some color on the tips of them, so we took full advantage of the yellow wildflowers along the paths.

I love seeing my past couples and I love it even more when they want to step in front of my camera again!

Happy Anniversary to the Cocats! 

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top