burnt oranges and reds for fall wedding at rockwell on the river

An injection of color brought so much beauty! 
Y'all should know by now that I'm obsessed with color! Give me all the colorful weddings! They just make my little photographer heart burst! This day didn't need much help though, because Jenna's smile and laughter is INFECTIOUS all on it's own when Jack makes her smile. 

Jenna and Jack know how to throw a party! So much so, that I stayed after my contract to sip some martinis and hit the dance floor (which I never do!) but I felt super connected to her bridesmaids. Everyone was so freaking warm and welcoming to me, I felt like I was literally one of the girls! 

We stopped along all of my favorite spots in the city for some gorgeous portraits before heading to their DROP DEAD GORGEOUS venue space that was quite literally dripping in decor. The cake, the colors, the lighting; it was all so dreamy!

So, without further-ado, Jenna and Jack's wedding day. 
Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Wood!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Rockwell on the River
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Day of Coordinating: Elegant and Sophisticated Affiars
 Florals: Juliet Tan Floral Design
Cake: Life's Sweet Inc
DJ: Dream House Productions
Makeup: Shannon O'Brien
Hair: Fearless and Bella
Catering:Butter & Vine Catering
Wedding Gown: Anne Barge
Bridesmaid Dresses: Revelry
Men's Attire: Emmanuel Tuxedo
Transportation: Way 2 Go Limo
Paper Goods: The Knot
Favors: Etsy
Lighting and Decor: Art of Imagination

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top