champagne and black chic wedding at industrial city hall events

A custom wedding dress for the FREAKIN' BOOKS!
Kalen and Conor have impeccable taste! Every drop of design on their wedding day was stunning! When I showed up to the hotel to capture the girls getting ready, I already knew in my head that Kalen had a "convertible" wedding dress. So I made it my mission to scope out this dress when I first arrived. I was not disappointed.

It was a total surprise for Conor, but Kalen's custom wedding gown started as a mini dress and had an overskirt that gave volume for dayssssss. When she walked, you got a glimpse of the mini skirt underneath thanks to an impressive slit. I wondered all day if Conor even knew that he was looking at a completely different dress underneath, haha! 

We hit up all the gorgeous spots around the city; Riverwalk, Wrigley Building and Olive Park, before heading off to their industrial chic venue (hello City Hall Events) for a ceremony in front of their VIPs. 

I had the absolute best time with these two and their family and friends welcomed us with open arms! Seriously, the sweetest people! One of my favorite details from their day was the fact that their favor was a ticket to the Cubs game the very next day! HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Tobin!

Vendor Team:
Venue: City Hall Events Chicago
Day of Coordination: The Simply Elegant Group
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Videography: The Alcantaras
Florals: Ordinary Seed
Catering: Beyond Catering
Cake: ECBG
Beauty: Pin Me Up Chicago
Paper: Zola + Minted
Dress Designer: Olia Zavozina
Bridesmaid Dresses: Birdy Grey
Men's Attire: The Black Tux
DJ: Stewpendous Productions
Transportation: Absolute Dream Limousine
Photobooth: Shutterbox Photobooth

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top