neighborhood engagement session throughout logan square

Home is where the heart is; and also your engagement session!
When Natalie and Travis told me that they wanted their engagement session to be in their neighborhood of Logan Square, I was immediately down! I love when engagement sessions let the personalities of my couples shine and boy did this session show off the relationship of these two!

We started at their home where they wanted to do some couch snuggles underneath their collection of concert posters. We then strolled the neighborhood and walked over to Natalie's favorite local bar, Estero. This bar was so cute and gave me all the vacation vibes! 

We wrapped the session on the 606 trail. I had never been over here but now I feel I must go all the time! It's such a unique view on the city!

I cannot wait to get these two married next year! Until then, congratulations to Natalie & Travis!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top