royal tea and brunch wedding at danada house

I'll never get over the charm this wedding day had!
Michael and Kate are high school sweethearts! Going all the way back to sophomore year together, their wedding day was longly anticipated by their family and friends!

When I was watching Kate get ready (in the most gorgeous bridal suite, btw), I asked her what design vibe she was going for with the day. Going into the wedding, I knew it was going to be a brunch wedding, but looking at the decor being set up, I was picking up on royal tea party vibes, so I wanted to see how Kate would answer. Sure enough, she said that's exactly what they were going for, all the way down the horse drawn carriage as their getaway car!

The soft pastels were stunning at every corner, including the profiteroles that served as their table centerpieces! I could've photographed this day forever! Kate and Michael are so effortless together and being surrounded by their closest people, you could tell they were basking in the joy!

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Schnell!  

Vendor Team
Venue: Danada House
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Aysel Cristian Floral Atelier
Cake: D'Etsa's Bakery
Catering: My Chef
Ceremony Music: Moeller Music
Reception Music: Chicago Diamond Trio
Makeup: Candice Feliciano
Hair: Monique
Wedding Gown: BriZan Couture 
Men's Attire: Formally Modern
Officiant: Joy Douglas Strom

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top