foggy december wedding bursting with color at university club chicago

The color was off the charts!
I can't think of a better way to wrap up my 2023 season than Kaitlyn and Joe's wedding day!

Kaitlyn is a wedding florist, so I knew, immediately, that the decor and details of the day would be top notch. I was absolutely correct. Color was of upmost importance to Kaitlyn, and it came in handy because their Dec 1 wedding day was filled with gray fog and rain. But I gotta tell you, the joy that these two have together can make any gray day bright AF!

Kaitlyn chose the most unique way to bring in blocks of color; each bridesmaid had a bouquet that was different from the next. I'm talking different colors, but also different florals. So one bridesmaid carried only red dahlias, while the girl next to hear held blue hydrangeas. I LOVED the way this photographed and thought it was so unique!

I could've photographed this day again and again, but I'm still so happy with how these images represent Joe and Kaitlyn and their VIPs. It was truly the best wedding for me to end my season on and I'm so thrilled that these two are my last to get me through 4 months off! 

Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Rekrut!

Vendor Team:
Venue: University Club of Chicago
Church: St. Michaels Old Town
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals: Studio Poppy
DJ: My Wedding DJ Chicago
Beauty: Fearless & Bella
Wedding Gown: Truvelle from Honey Bridal
Men's Attire: Men's Warehouse
Signage: B In A Bonnet 
Programs: Erica Schmidt
Menu Cards: Moran's

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top