2023: wrapped

A year this grand requires a look back!
There are so many things I want to say, could say, should say, thought to say.....but I just keep coming back to WHOA!

2023 was a year that I knew would blow me out of the water. The couples that chose me in 2023 to capture their love stories were top notch, their families/friends were just as amazing and the images we were able to create are *chefs kiss*! Every year, I don't forget to really let it sink in how lucky I am to be not only be able to do what I love for a living, but just truly how lucky I am that clients become friends and that the most amazing people to walk this planet choose me. 

I'm not here to dwell on my own feelings though, because weddings aren't about me. They are about the people in them, wearing white, wearing black, wearing the color of the day and wearing the smiles on their faces as they witness one of the most amazing moments in life. 

While weddings STILL make me cry, there are so many other moments in the day that bring laughter, "oh shit" statements, jaw-drops and all the other feels. I pulled a collection of some of my favorite images within different categories from 2023! Cheers to EVERYONE in my circle for making this an amazing year and I can't wait to do it all again in 2024!

WEDDING PARTY

CANDID MOMENTS

CEREMONY MOMENTS


DOGS

FIRST LOOK MEMORIES

FLAT LAYS

FORMAL PORTRAITS

GOLDEN HOUR GOODNESS

GETTING READY MOMENTS

NIGHT TIME PORTRAITS

RECEPTION MEMORIES 

VEIL SHOTS

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top