a blizzard of an engagement session at leroy oaks

When you want a winter wonderland session, but are dependent on the weather gods...
The first engagement session of 2024 is here! Danielle and Joe told me during their initial consult that they were hoping for a snowy winter engagement session and my first response was what I always say; be ready to go when I text ya! 

Snow sessions are dependent on the weather and since we can't predict when a snow storm is coming (and by storm, I mean, you need a storm) it often goes something like this....

Me: "hey! the weather is showing a blizzard on Friday...can you shoot on Saturday?"

These two were SO down and they were troopers in the frigid temps (a polar vortex was quickly moving in)! We might've only been shooting for 20 minutes, but with these two, those 20 minutes were jam packed with giggles and smiles!

I'm so excited for their wedding this October! Here's to hoping its warmer on their wedding day!

Congratulations Danielle & Joe!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top