a proposal for the books at the terrace of peninsula z bar

Robbie gave Jenn a night she will never forget! 
Driving home from this proposal, I called my friend to tell her all about it and the first words out of her mouth were "does he have any single friends?!" Robbie ABSOLUTELY knocked his proposal to Jenn out of the park! I was overwhelmed with joy and it wasn't even happening to me!

Robbie was a groomsman in a 2023 wedding of mine, so when he was ready to pop the question, he reached out to me. Mind you, he booked this proposal coverage with me almost 5 months in advance! A man who knows what he wants! 

The proposal was set to happen at the terrace of the Peninsula Z Bar. Robbie reserved a private room for both his family and Jenn's family (who he flew in from NY!) to hide out in while he got down on one knee! Jenn had no idea any of this was happening, let alone that their families were one door over! She said yes and we took a few rooftop photos before her family ran out onto the terrace to surprise her! But Robbie wasn't done there...

Inside the private room was a table set up with a bookfolio with a 2025 date on it. I had to do a double take myself because I thought it had the proposal date on it....NOPE! Robbie had reserved Jenn's dream venue in Austin, Texas on a May date in 2025 so she not only got her ring, but her wedding date ready to go! 

Afterwards, Robbie surprised her yet again with an engagement party full of her friends from NY (who he flew in, too!) I mean....Robbie should really start a proposal business for other men, lol!

I'm so so happy I got to be apart of this amazing couple's milestone! 

Congratulations to the new future Mr. and Mrs!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top