a romantic beach engagement session in new buffalo, michigan

When your engagement session is straight out of a Hollister ad!
Chrystina and Coleton love the lake! They invited me up to their lake house in New Buffalo, Michigan to do their engagement session because it is one of their favorite places to spend time together. It was obvious as soon as I pulled into town why this place is so special to them!

These two were gracious enough to allow me to spend the day at the lake prior to the session! I had the best day going into vacation mode before I met up with them for their beach session. Chrystina wanted to start with some nature vibes in the forest before we headed over to the main beach. The dunes, the rocks, the light; I was in heaven. I told them the entire time that they looked like they were in a travel ad for Michigan. And then, when I started going through the shots, I realized what exactly their session reminded me of; a Hollister ad showcasing that quintessential summertime loving!

I'm so excited for these two to get married next summer! 
Congratulations to Chrystina and Coleton!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top