golden hour sunset engagement session at olive park

Andrea's red hair with that sunset glow and Mario's smiles for her....PERIOD.
Andrea + Mario are engaged! I first met Andrea last year when she was a bridesmaid in Kit and Ed's wedding. I vividly remember her coming up to me at the wedding telling me that she's saving my information for later. I asked her if she was engaged. She wasn't. But she told me when it happens, I would know.

Welp. This girl doesn't lie! Andrea called me before they even had a date and venue! They landed on their plans and we got them officially in the PBL family! 

Olive Park was glowing the night of their engagement session and Andrea brought all the vintage vibes! These two just feed off each other's energy and it's infectious! I cannot wait to photograph them next spring! They are my first wedding of 2025!

Congratulations to Mario + Andrea

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top