summertime beach engagement session at gillson beach in the north shore

Every time I go to Gillson Beach, I'm reminded that Illinois is so freaking beautiful!
*sigh* This session! Where do I start with Rob & Jenn?

I guess I have to go back to Rachael and Scott, who got married last September. Rob was a groomsman in their wedding and when he decided to propose, he looped me into the plans! I had the honor of photographing him asking Jenn to marry him back in March. Fast forward to now and they are officially one of my bride and grooms for 2025! 

They opted for a beach session for their engagement session since their proposal photos were in the city. And OMG. I love this location, but getting a couple who is madly in love in there is a magical recipe! These two did so awesome during their session and we got so lucky with gorgeous light and weather!

I cannot wait to fly to Austin for their May wedding next year! Congratulations to Rob & Jenn!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top