soft blues and floral wedding at bridgeport art center

I'm such a sucker for dusty blue weddings
Hannah and Riley sure know how to stun a crowd! Their dusty blue wedding day was filled with sunshine, laughter and maybe a bit of sweat. It was a scorcher on August 24, but these two were just happy to be together.

I vividly remember at their engagement session that Hannah told me Riley is a tough nut to crack when it comes to smiling on camera. He hates a camera on him. Challenge accepted, Riley. When I walked into the wedding day, Riley's mom came up to me after I introduced myself and said "oh! Are you the one who was able to make my son smile!?" Scrolling this blog, I'd like to say mission accomplished, mom!

These two can't help but have a blast together and their day was gushing with love. I was obsessed with the decor they chose; the blue and white floral is always a favorite of mine! The Bridgeport Art Center was the most gorgeous backdrop for their day and it made for a stunning cocktail hour space complete with a wine dress server, mini golf and bags! 

I'm so thrilled to share this blog post! It's quickly become one of my favorites! Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Lucas!

Vendor Team:
Venue: Bridgeport Art Center
Planning: Amanda Paige Events
Photography: Photography by Lauryn
Florals and Decor: Art of Imagination
Catering: Catered by Design
Videography: Wild Olive Weddings
Band: Maggie Speaks
Beauty: Rarebird Beauty
Photobooth: Pixster
Cake: Creative Cake

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top