alexander & jess: anniversary session

I love getting to see my couples again!
Jess and Alexander were married justtttt about a year ago this month! You may remember their gorgeous backyard wedding and the fact that I was brought onto their vendor team a mere 14 days before the wedding! Ringing some bells?
Here's some help:


Since then, these two have grown so much together and worked on their own businesses seeing immense growth! They've even gone viral! But my point is; I love being able to catch up with my couples and see how their marriage road is going! I always keep in touch through social media, but to get to have you in front of my camera again is icing on the ice cream cake!

We had so much fun exploring a local park and catching up together! Next time; tacos and margs guys! 

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!





















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top