brittany & kyle: anniversary session

Wowza, fall sessions are always epic!
Brittany has been following me since 2018 when I photographed her friend's wedding, Carolanne and Matt! ALLLLLLLL the way back in January of 2020 (feels like that was forever ago) she reached out to me to book an anniversary session for her and her husband, Kyle. She was smart! Fall books up so wildly fast, so she got herself on the calendar and boy, did it pay off!

We did this session on 10/10/20. You know. THE date of the year. Every wedding vendor and their assistant was supposed to be running around weddings like mad. But hi. Covid. Ew. My original wedding for this date got pushed and I found myself open on the most popular date of the year. Brittany snagged it and I just feel legit that I was one of the photographers who can say they were still shooting on 10/10/20. HAH!

We had the most perfect day for this session. Yes, it was windy, but it's Chicago on the lake. Kyle and Brittany seriously rocked their session and I'm so in love with these images and the colors that we were able to capture!

Happy Anniversary you two!





















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top