ben & emily: e-session

It's finally SPRING! Flowers are blooming, trees are no longer brown and the smell of rain is in the air! As gorgeous as this time of year is, it can create some problems for session scheduling. This session had it all in terms of prep! Emily and I went back and forth probably 10 times on "should we?" "shouldn't we?" It was so hard to make the call on this day; the forecast was something like 80% chance of STORMING. Not drizzles, but storms. Poor Emily had taken the day off of work, had a hair appointment and makeup done. We decided we're going for it and if it rains, well then we turn it into a rain session! I'm SO glad we went for it! It didn't rain until literally our last set and as I drove off, boom; downpour. It always happens that way. If I call the session and say "hm let's try another day" it ends up being beautiful and I kick myself. So needless to say, we risked it and thank god we did because um, these pictures........I should add that this location, Hampshire Forest Preserve; yea it's where they had their second date! How CUTE!

Emily and Ben are getting married this November at one of my FAVORITE venues, The Haight. After seeing them own their e-session,  I know their wedding day is going to be amazing! Congratulations you two!















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top