liz & mike: e-session

I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again; weather in Chicago is so freaking tough when it comes to engagement sessions (and weddings too but you can't reschedule those!).  Recently, I've noticed that we almost NEVER get to shoot on the first date we pick. Just gotta go with the flow I suppose! So that statement brings me here, to Liz & Mike's engagement session. Liz had this winter wonderland idea in her head for this session and she wasn't giving up! I'm fairly certain this actual shoot finally happened on like the 3rd or 4th attempt at scheduling. Between the erratic temps we've been having all winter and the damn flu that we all got hit with, we finally landed on this day that was CALLING for snow, but we weren't even sure if it would look super wintry because it was barely a dusting the night before. Cue the weather gods and voila; we have this STUNNING session! It was snowing throughout the whole session, but the end, which you will see at the bottom of the post, it was full on like blizzarding, and OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE PHOTOS! Let's not forget to mention, though, that it was like 5 degrees with the wind chill and these two are the sweetest and brought me glove warmers! Cheers to the fact that their wedding will be the exact opposite this August!

















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top