mr. and mrs. hollander

Put in the record books folks; this was the hottest wedding day I've ever photographed! I'm fairly certain actual temps were in the high 90's with the heat index coming in at 110! HOLY. MOLY. We survived, clearly. 

Jessica is from the Chicagoland area, while Darren is from Kansas. But these two live in Oklahoma, so heat was just normal for them! These two are a freaking riot together! My cheeks hurt by the end of the night from smiling and laughing with them all day! 

We started our day at the Chicago Marriott in Naperville. Darren is a huge golf fan, so there were touches of the sport everywhere! I mean, they got married at a golf club so it only makes sense! After we photographed the getting ready portion of the day, we walked outside for their first look and I got the tears I've always wanted! Darren was so overwhelmed seeing Jessica that this first look will always stick with me! 

The rest of the day was held at Prairie Landing Golf Course in West Chicago. I love this venue! It's gorgeous and has so many stunning spots for photos. We took the bride and groom with their bridal party around to get all of their formals as well as their family portraits. The ceremony was held outside on the top of a golf mound with skies that looked painted. It was picture perfect! Let's not forget the epic golden hour we were given by Mother Nature.

Thank goodness for air conditioning! We continued the party at the reception with epic speeches, great music, and fun personalities on the dance floor! 

I'm so happy for these two and honored I was chosen as their photographer! Enjoy your sneak peek you two!























































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top