kelsi & john: e-session

My story with these two starts out on Instagram. Kelsi followed me and wasn't even engaged yet. She sent a message basically saying "this is going to sound strange, but I'm hunting for my own proposal photographer so I can tell my boyfriend who to hire" I busted out laughing and thought to myself; this is the kinda girl I want to photograph! Fast forward; the proposal date didn't align with my scheduling, but Kelsi was sure to reach out to me as soon as that ring hit her finger! We booked their wedding for this August and boom it was a done deal (e-session not selected). This past Monday, Kelsi shot me an email saying they wished they had an engagement session done so I said girl, what are you doing Friday night and just like that we had a date downtown! I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY they did an engagement session because these photos!!!! Kelsi & John are models that just walked out of catalog, so I mean this shoot was easy breezy. I'm so excited for their wedding thats only a month away!













0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top