bre & alex: a proposal

This story has quickly become one of my favorite that I've had the honor of being apart of! Jenna of Avant Gardenia and I have collaborated a few times now and she reached out to me that one of her girls' (Bre) boyfriend (Alex) reached out about helping him out with his proposal. He was searching for a photographer for the job and she gave him my info and that was that! Alex and I chatted about locations while him and Jenna discussed florals. 

It all came together on a Thursday night in the city that was calling for storms. The cover story was that Avant Gardenia had been tasked with making an arch for a styled session and all hands were needed on deck. She told all the girls to look nice as they were going to take this is an opportunity to get some staff shots. So there was the whole team putting together a floral arch (little did Bre know she was decorating for her own proposal!) I lied and said the models were running a bit behind so I asked if we can do some headshots. This was how I was able to get Bre at the backdrop alone. I had cued Alex to start his walk up so as Bre was standing up there taking some shots, he approached and well....I let the photos tell the rest!

After the "YES!" I snuck them away to do somewhat of a mini engagement session! I'm so happy for these two and am ecstatic I got to take these photos for them! Congratulations again you two!












































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top