french spring: a styled shoot

Spring has finally arrived and I'm feeling inspired!

This off-season, I have really enjoyed playing around with different aesthetics and getting the opportunity to collaborate with so many talented vendors. When Beth, of Elements Preserved, approached me with the idea of a French Spring shoot, I was all in! I love the soft, romantic vibe that this shoot captured and the delicate details. This vendor team truly knocked it out of the park! Many times, I feel like I know these vendors from following them on social, but it is so great to make the connection in person and get to know them better!

This amazing vendor team is highlighted below:
-Design, Rentals, and Venue: Elements Preserved (Loft of Elements Preserved)
-Photography: Photography by Lauryn
-Florals: Limani Designs
-Calligraphy and Paper: Maison Blanche Calligraphy
-Dress: Volles Bridal
-Hair: K.S Stylist
-Makeup: Makeup by Carly
-Model: Gianna 
-Cake: Ivory and Iron

























0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top