izabela & josh: e-session

OBSESSED.

Izabela is a friend of my 2019 bride, Allie. In fact, Josh and Izabela were at the wedding and watched me in my element, unbeknownst to me! So as soon as she saw Allie & Adam's photos, I was really on her radar!

Fast forward to this fall when I received an email from Izabela that it was her turn! She booked me ASAP! I love when I learn this about my brides. Knowing that people keep their eye on me is really a crazy good feeling! 

These two live out of state, so we made a plan to do their Chicago engagement session on a weekend that would work for them to drive into town (a 6 hr drive!). It was cold, but oh man was it worth it! 

Izabela really wanted skyline shots, so we planned for Olive Park. Sometimes, if I'm lazy, I'll park at Navy Pier because #easy. I LOVE the rooftop of Navy Pier's parking garage and knowing that they wanted skyline, I knew we had to go up there. I'M SO GLAD WE DID! Izabela's silver dress with the gray skyline is magic! 

I'm kind of obsessed with this session. I love it! I can't wait for their wedding next summer!

















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top