mr. & mrs. wilmsen

Christmas weddings are so magical!
I wrapped up my 2019 season with the most beautiful wedding ever! Kathryn and Sean have been together since prom, so this was a long time coming!

It's always so meaningful to me when a former bride of mine refers a friend to me. It's the highest level of a compliment in my book. Kathryn was just that bride! I photographed her friend, Carolanne's wedding last fall and boom-Kathryn booked me! 

Sean and Kathryn were married only days before Christmas, so a Christmas themed wedding it was! I love how they were able to incorporate the magic of the season without becoming cheesy! Their day was so classy and elegant. Truly; some of my favorite looks!

In December, it's tough to make sure you build a timeline that allows for light during the day. We made sure to do all of the portraits before ceremony so that we could utilize our natural light. That said, Kathryn's mom designed a BEAUTIFUL mantle in the home so we could do some indoor shots to keep warm. It was gorgeous.

A few of my favorites from this stunning day:
-Sean's VELVET suit!
-Kathryn's jewelry (her sapphire ring, omg)
-VEIL. SHOTS.
-Santa was at cocktail!

The entire day was the most perfect way to end an amazing season! 
Congratulations Sean & Kathryn!




















































0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top