kremena & cj: e-session

Boats and beach and water...oh my!
Kremena & CJ were a BLAST to shoot! They really just wanted a session where they were on the water and able to dip their toes in the sand. Well, luckily, Chicago has a little bit of everything! We ended up at the harbor in Wilmette where we had boats, water, sand and some epic views!

Kremena had prefaced our session by telling me she really wanted to get shots of CJ looking natural, because like most men, he hates being in front of the camera. I'm going to just put this out into the universe for EVERYONE to know:

Everybody, and I mean everybody, you see on my blogs, portfolio and IG posts all said the same thing at the start of their session. 'I'm nervous/awkward in front of the camera/don't know what I'm doing' All of these people said that. So if they look like THIS on my sites, you know... I got you!

These two truly rocked their session and we had so much fun playing in the sand. It was a bit chilly, so we weren't able to take full advantage of playing in the water, but it still made for beautiful photos!

Congratulations you two! I'm so excited for your wedding next summer!



















0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top