spring engagement session at north ave beach and lincoln park

When in Chicago...
Divya and BK came all the way from Arizona to explore our beautiful city! While here, they really wanted to get some unique images to celebrate their engagement! I don't think photos in Arizona look anything like these!

Divya had been following me on IG for awhile in anticipation for their trip and booked me as soon as they had their dates secured. I was so excited to photograph them in a city they had never been to together. They are set to get married in December (COVID pending) in India! When these two showed up to their session, they won best dressed in my eyes! They look like they just stepped out of a magazine!!

Congratulations you two! I hope you had the best time in the best city!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top