sunlit engagement session at 31st street harbor chicago

Talking about dripping in sunlight! I'm drooling over this session!
I'm obsessed. Morgan and John are thee cutest couple who took all of my directions and ACED their session!

I always say this world is small. Morgan starting chatting with me about her photography and turns out her hair colorist is one of my go-to models for my styled shoots! I just love how the world works, sometimes!

We met up at the 31st St. Harbor (amazing, not so popular, spot!) and these two showed up like they walked out of a Calvin Klein catalog! I loved their comfy casual vibes and we were able to get a bunch of shots of them playing around in what looks NOT Illinois before they turned on the formal charm!

We had the haziest day in the city this day so the skyline resembled a San Fran skyline with fog, but I love the change in look! 

I'm so excited for Morgan and John's wedding next spring, but until then, Congratulations you two!

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top