sunny spring wedding at the adler planetarium

To say I'm in love with this gallery is a severe understatement....
We're only two weddings in to 2021 and I'm reminded yet again why I absolutely love what I do. Ben and Sarah got my name from one of my favorite dress boutiques in the burbs, Diana's Bridal. I photographed the manager's wedding and since then, I get to chat with so many of their brides! 

I just knew from our chats that Ben and Sarah were SO ready for the big day. They were on top of all of the planning and in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding, we were in constant contact to make sure everything was on the same page. Come wedding day, it was clear that these two are so organized and wanted to create a day where they could celebrate their love with zero stress.

Between their timeless, classic ensembles and their stunning locations they selected for photos (hello my photographer's heart!) the day was absolutely stunning. This will go down as one of my most photogenic weddings! I mean, LOOK AT THEM!

I had never photographed a wedding at the Adler Planetarium and this venue has now shot straight to the top of my favorite's list. You cannot go wrong there! 

I'm so so excited to be sharing these images and I'm so honored I was chosen to capture this day for Ben and Sarah! Congratulations you two!

Vendor Team:
Hotel and Rooftop: LondonHouse
Venue: The Adler Planetarium
Beauty: Lueur Beauti
Dress: Diana's Bridal
Florals: Anthony Gowder Designs
Desserts: Bittersweet Pastry Shop
Entertainment: MDM Entertainment 
Stationary: Zola
Photography: Photography by Lauryn

 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top